Suppose you are in possession of an artifact, e.g. lying in your home, and you would like to find a good place for it to preserve it for the future. Where could that place be better than in a museum?
We are always interested in artifacts being used regarding Cambodian warfare. Generations to come will benefit from your kind donation.
If you have an artifact to donate, please contact: Richard Esselaar 071 852 7006 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you contact us, please describe the artifact you would like to donate. The more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to assess what you are offering. Useful information includes:
- What is the history of the artifact or artifacts?
- When was it made? Where was it made? Who made it?
- When was it used? Who used it?
- Who owned it?
- Are there any stories about this artifact?
- Do you know any stories about the people connected to the artifact?
- What condition is the artifact in?
- If possible, please send a photograph of the artifact.
After reception in our museum the artifact will be signed in in our collection and it will have a place in our depot or in one of our exhibitions in our museum. We will send or hand over the written acknowledgement of the signing in of the artifact in our collection so you will be sure the artifact has been received in good order.